We use DHL Express for sending the packages with door to door guarantee.
We provide free shipping worldwide, except Russia, China, and Israel. For those we will charge you some additional fees.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 6, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Sindibad Rugs.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sindibad Rugs, 2 , Sidi Ishak, Route Ben Youssef، Marrakesh 40000.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Sindibad Rugs, accessible from sindibadrugs.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 45 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
The company hereby makes a one-year expressed Limited Warranty that the company sold will be free of any defect in the workmanship, subject to the following limitations. This warranty is viable for a period of up to one year from date of installation. The liability of the company under this warranty shall be limited to the actual cost of repair or replacement of the rug. If replacement is warranted, We shall provide a rug of equal value should the identical rug not be available.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
2 , Sidi Ishak, Route Ben Youssef، Marrakesh 40000 Morocco
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 00 212 524 391 911 / 00 212 661 34 40 63